TonkaDocks come in a variety of sizes to meet each lakeshore owners needs and consist of galvanized steel framework and cedar decking material.
TonkaDocks are built to harbor boats of all sizes and are designed to incorporate boat houses to cover and protect your lakeshore investment. TonkaDock requires a barrel, a post pounder, two come-alongs, and a post puller for easy installation and removal. With the TonkaDock system you will never enter the water during installation and removal making it the easiest dock to service.
Each section of TonkaDock has the following specifications:
- TonkaDeck • Highest grade cedar decking material available with a clear (no knots) or knotty appearance
- Bracket • Single piece welded bracket for superior strength
- Pipe • 1 1/2" schedule 40 thickness frame pipe and vertical pipe for increased strength and stability
- Accessories Available: A. PolyBenches B. PolyBumpers C. Ladders D. Swim Platforms E. Flag Poles F. Pipe Caps G. Mud Feet H. Service Equipment
• 5/4" cedar boards, precision planed for smooth surface
• Radius edge deck boards for walking and sitting comfort
• Small spaces between top boards to reduce loss of items on deck and allow for water drainage
• Glued with exterior adhesive and fastened with corrosion resistant screws to increase durability
• Wax coated end grains to prevent checking and rot
• 1 1/2" hot-dipped galvanized steel construction to prevent rust and increase life expectancy
• Anti-seize lubricated setscrews to prevent lock up
• Hot-dipped galvanized pipe for increased life expectancy