AlumaDocks come in a variety of sizes to meet each lakeshore owners needs and consist of galvanized steel framework and all aluminum decking material.
AlumaDocks are built to harbor boats of all sizes and are designed to incorporate boat houses to cover and protect your lakeshore investment. AlumaDock requires a barrel, a post pounder, two come-alongs, and a post puller for easy installation and removal. With the AlumaDock system you will never enter the water during installation and removal making it the easiest dock to service.
Each section of AlumaDock has the following specifications:
- AlumaDeck • Long lasting durable aluminum decking material for a no splinter, no cracking, no rot alternative
- Bracket • Single piece welded bracket for superior strength
- Pipe • 1 1/2" schedule 40 thickness frame pipe and vertical pipe for increased strength and stability
- Accessories Available: A. PolyBenches B. PolyBumpers C. Ladders D. Swim Platforms E. Flag Poles F. Pipe Caps G. Mud Feet H. Service Equipment
• Unique non-skid white texture for a less slippery surface and attractive appearance
• Corrosion resistant construction to eliminate rotting and cracking
• UV protected material to resist fading and breakdown
• New look appearance and low maintenance year after year
• 1 1/2" hot-dipped galvanized steel construction to prevent rust and increase life expectancy
• Anti-seize lubricated setscrews to prevent lock up
• Hot-dipped galvanized pipe for increased life expectancy